Saturday, November 1, 2008

Poker Marathon Begins

I have been wondering how many hours I wanted to play today. I think I can realistically play about 9 hours of poker today. This will be fun and challenging. I plan to play about 3 different sessions at about 3 hours a piece. I will update this blog on each break. My bankroll is currently at $142.41.

The biggest challenge I have had is sticking to ABC poker. This is clearly costing me money. So today I plan to do alot of folding and not much bluffing. If I can take my bankroll back up to 200 dollars I will step back up to $20NL. I would love to speculate where my bankroll may be by the end of the day but I know that it can literally be anywhere from 0 to 500 dollars.

I think I am situated well, I just had a good juicy hamburger from a local cafe. I am sitting in a cushy, quiet cigar lounge. I have a nice cigar picked out that I am going to enjoy. For those of you into cigars it's a nice smooth creamy Ashton Cabinet. That's my favorite mild cigar.

I am not sure if I am going to play one or two sessions here. I will just wait and see how I feel. The only thing I hope is that I don't run really bad. I am O.K. if I just break even. Only time will tell so come back and read the update.

No comments:

Post a Comment