Saturday, November 1, 2008

Starting the third leg

I have done well although running pretty bad. I am up alittle but not by much. My bankroll is currently at $165.40. I would love to run well on this last stint. That could be possible since there is a greater chance there are players playing tired and drunk on a Saturday night. I will continue to play a tight game looking to get my money in with good cards.

So far today I messed up earlier by slow playing and getting out run at the river. On my second leg I didn't slow play almost nothing but I got rivered on about 3 big pots. However, I am not going to complain. In the long run I will eventually beat the players that are winning on the river. I will be back to tell you how finish tonight.

See ya on the felt...
Brandon Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment