Sunday, November 30, 2008

Back in the game!

Poker is such a tough game. I am loving it right now. I have been playing the past several days as much as I could. I have not posted on this blog because I had some poker goals I wanted to hit and was running out of time to hit them. I adjusted my goal from getting to $600 before rakeback to only $400. I should get over $100 in rakeback. I had to adjust my goals obviously due to my massive downswing before my previous post.



I could easily get frustrated or discouraged by slow progress. The truth is, I have to celebrate each step forward. Each sprout shows improvement. I will continue to focus on improvement. I am going to go back and hit the tables as soon as I am done with this post. Hopefully I can earn alittle bit more rakeback. Each dollar counts!

Current Bankroll: $402



on the felt,

Brandon Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment