Thursday, October 30, 2008

I have been getting hammered

I have been getting hammered my bankroll is back down to $110.00. I have played about 3 sessions since my last blog post and each one was a losing session. I have stepping back down to $10NL. I really have had a combination of being card dead, getting sneaky (getting caught), and inpatients. I often start bluffing and slowing playing when I get impatient looking to win the big pots. This has proven to go against what my poker coaches have taught me. I will step back down to $10NL and stick to ABC poker.

The funny thing is I don't intentionally not stick to ABC poker. It starts out gradual on this one hand or another and then I realize I have no idea what style I am playing other than a wild man who is clearly losing. By that time I realize I wish I was playing against myself instead of with myself. That is sad, when you realize that your play is so horrible you wish one of your opponents was that bad.

I am still planning to play that marathon session this weekend. Now it will be at $10NL most likely. If I don't play ABC poker I will end up losing my bankroll. So one way or the other I guess I will learn.

Thanks again for reading,
Brandon Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment