Saturday, November 22, 2008

Back down ...

This is very frustrating mentally. My bankroll is back down again it's at $270. I have played several sessions without posting on here. It has just been horrible. I started out running bad, then got impatient and started playing bad. I am going to be positive and say that I am on my way back, my bankroll was all the way down to $225. My old plan for this month was to hit $600 before rakeback. Now my goal is to get to $400 before rakeback. I am about to log on and play for a few hours. If I am not too tired I will come back and post to let you know how I do.

Brandon Mark

2 comments:

  1. Take a break for awhile, i find this sometimes help when ive been running bad.

    Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just got off a good hour or so session... makes you feel good to stack a few chips and not get blown off of hands or stacked with 2nd best hands time and tme again... play smart tonight!

    ReplyDelete