Thursday, October 23, 2008

ABC poker wins at the microstakes

Current Bankroll: $149.84

Since my last post my Bankroll has been down to $104 and is now over $140. I have to focus on playing ABC poker as best I can and to keep my bluffing and blind stealing down. However, I do find myself raising "Pot Sized" bets often because I get called often enough that it seems that it could be profitable. I played very conservative tonight, and was able to keep from getting coolered for the most part or getting to showdown with the second best hands. I most liked the way I played tonight because although my wins were slow and steady; I didn't end up losing and winning big hands with big swings in my bankroll. That style of play causes me to make more mistakes than I should.

Thanks for reading,
Brandon Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment