Sunday, February 1, 2009

What a month in Poker

January was a wild month and I am going to count it as a month of victory but it was barely so. If you have been reading my blog then you will remember this post, where I discussed my goals for the year. I have them broken up by each month. The month of January I was playing $20 NL at Cake Poker, with a plan of earning $200 profit. Half of the profit from poker and the other half from rakeback. According to plan my bankroll should be at $400 after rakeback and it is.

However, I didn't hit that goal till just now which is actually the 2nd of Feb. I ended up with $60 profit for the month from my play. The first week I was way ahead of plan but my bankroll has flactuated up and down from 120 up to 380 since then. So it has been crazy to say the least. Although I only earned $60 from my play I have earned approximately $150 in rakeback. So that total will take my bankroll over the $400 total where it should be. My goal remains the same for February so let's see what happens. I suspect I should hit the same goal again, let's just hope this time it's not as stressful.

Thanks for reading,
Brandon Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment