Monday, February 16, 2009

I love Poker

Playing poker is so freaking exciting. I love it. I am doing O.K. only up about one buyin since last week but that O.K. too, it's just how the game goes. Overall I'm happy with my play I did get alittle spewy late Friday night. I shouldn't have played I was alittle to tired. But my bankroll is growing ahead of schedule which is spectacular. I was suppose to be at $500.00 plus 100 from rakeback by the end of the month. But right now my bankroll sits at $582.00 without rakeback.

I am always looking for more friends who play poker. So if you happen across this blog and you wanna connect and discuss everything related to poker then leave me a comment and let me know. We can chat via IM, Email, ect about poker. Also if you have a blog, let me know I would love to link to it.

See ya on the felt,
Brandon Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment